Testing molecular-cloud fragmentation theories: self-consistent analysis of OH Zeeman observations
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 California Institute of Technology. US government sponsorship acknowledged. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 400, Issue 1, pages L15–L19, November 2009
How to Cite
Mouschovias, T. Ch. and Tassis, K. (2009), Testing molecular-cloud fragmentation theories: self-consistent analysis of OH Zeeman observations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 400: L15–L19. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00752.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Accepted 2009 September 2. Received 2009 August 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!