Present address: CRESST, Department of Astronomy, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 20742 and Laboratory for Gravitational Physics, Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Maryland 20771, USA.
The influence of short-term variations in AM CVn systems on LISA measurements
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 400, Issue 1, pages L24–L28, November 2009
How to Cite
Stroeer, A. and Nelemans, G. (2009), The influence of short-term variations in AM CVn systems on LISA measurements. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 400: L24–L28. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00754.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Accepted 2009 September 7. Received 2009 September 4; in original form 2009 July 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!