Based in part on observations made with the European Southern Observatory (ESO) telescopes obtained from the ESO/ST-ECF Science Archive Facility.
The influence of the C+N+O abundances on the determination of the relative ages of globular clusters: the case of NGC 1851 and NGC 6121 (M4)
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 399, Issue 1, pages L151–L155, October 2009
How to Cite
D'Antona, F., Stetson, P. B., Ventura, P., Milone, A. P., Piotto, G. and Caloi, V. (2009), The influence of the C+N+O abundances on the determination of the relative ages of globular clusters: the case of NGC 1851 and NGC 6121 (M4). Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 399: L151–L155. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00756.x
This paper makes use of data obtained from the Isaac Newton Group Archive which is maintained as part of the CASU Astronomical Data Centre at the Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge.
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
- Accepted 2009 August 11. Received 2009 July 31; in original form 2009 June 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!