Orbital eccentricity as a probe of thick disc formation scenarios
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 400, Issue 1, pages L61–L65, November 2009
How to Cite
Sales, L. V., Helmi, A., Abadi, M. G., Brook, C. B., Gómez, F. A., Roškar, R., Debattista, V. P., House, E., Steinmetz, M. and Villalobos, Á. (2009), Orbital eccentricity as a probe of thick disc formation scenarios. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 400: L61–L65. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00763.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Accepted 2009 September 21. Received 2009 September 18; in original form 2009 July 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!