Based on observations obtained at the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope which is operated by the National Research Council of Canada, the Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France and the University of Hawaii.
Discovery of a magnetic field in the O9 sub-giant star HD 57682 by the MiMeS Collaboration★
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 400, Issue 1, pages L94–L98, November 2009
How to Cite
Grunhut, J. H., Wade, G. A., Marcolino, W. L. F., Petit, V., Henrichs, H. F., Cohen, D. H., Alecian, E., Bohlender, D., Bouret, J.-C., Kochukhov, O., Neiner, C., St-Louis, N., Townsend, R. H. D. and MiMeS Collaboration (2009), Discovery of a magnetic field in the O9 sub-giant star HD 57682 by the MiMeS Collaboration. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 400: L94–L98. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2009.00771.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Accepted 2009 September 30. Received 2009 September 30; in original form 2009 July 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!