Made with observations obtained with the Gemini telescope.
Diameter, geometric albedo and compositional constraints for (298) Baptistina through visible and mid-infrared photometry★
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 404, Issue 1, pages L31–L34, May 2010
How to Cite
Carvano, J. M. and Lazzaro, D. (2010), Diameter, geometric albedo and compositional constraints for (298) Baptistina through visible and mid-infrared photometry. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 404: L31–L34. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2010.00828.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Accepted 2010 February 5. Received 2010 February 5; in original form 2010 January 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!