Rotation of the Solar system planets and the origin of the Moon in the context of the tidal downsizing hypothesis
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages L1–L5, January 2011
How to Cite
Nayakshin, S. (2011), Rotation of the Solar system planets and the origin of the Moon in the context of the tidal downsizing hypothesis. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 410: L1–L5. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2010.00966.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 October 6. Received 2010 September 21; in original form 2010 August 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!