Bar fraction in lenticular galaxies: dependence on luminosity and environment
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages L18–L22, January 2011
How to Cite
Barway, S., Wadadekar, Y. and Kembhavi, A. K. (2011), Bar fraction in lenticular galaxies: dependence on luminosity and environment. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 410: L18–L22. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2010.00970.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 October 13. Received 2010 October 13; in original form 2010 May 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!