The specific star formation rate of high redshift galaxies: the case for two modes of star formation
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages L42–L46, January 2011
How to Cite
Khochfar, S. and Silk, J. (2011), The specific star formation rate of high redshift galaxies: the case for two modes of star formation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 410: L42–L46. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2010.00976.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 October 29. Received 2010 October 12; in original form 2010 July 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!