Evidence of major dry mergers at M* > 2 × 1011 M⊙ from curvature in early-type galaxy scaling relations?
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 412, Issue 1, pages L6–L10, March 2011
How to Cite
Bernardi, M., Roche, N., Shankar, F. and Sheth, R. K. (2011), Evidence of major dry mergers at M* > 2 × 1011 M⊙ from curvature in early-type galaxy scaling relations?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 412: L6–L10. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2010.00982.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Accepted 2010 November 4. Received 2010 November 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!