Model for Cameron-band emission in comets: a case for the EPOXI mission target comet 103P/Hartley 2
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 412, Issue 1, pages L25–L29, March 2011
How to Cite
Bhardwaj, A. and Raghuram, S. (2011), Model for Cameron-band emission in comets: a case for the EPOXI mission target comet 103P/Hartley 2. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 412: L25–L29. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2010.00998.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 26. Received 2010 November 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!