Based on observations obtained at the Canada--France--Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) which is operated by the National Research Council of Canada, the Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France and the University of Hawaii.
Discovery of the first τ Sco analogues: HD 66665 and HD 63425★
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 412, Issue 1, pages L45–L49, March 2011
How to Cite
Petit, V., Massa, D. L., Marcolino, W. L. F., Wade, G. A., Ignace, R. and The MiMeS Collaboration (2011), Discovery of the first τ Sco analogues: HD 66665 and HD 63425. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 412: L45–L49. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2010.01002.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 17. Received 2010 December 16; in original form 2010 October 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!