Based on observations obtained with XMM–Newton, a European Space Agency (ESA) science mission with instruments and contributions directly funded by ESA Member States and NASA, and with ESO/VLT Antu (UT1).
X-ray and optical observations of the closest isolated radio pulsar★
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 412, Issue 1, pages L73–L77, March 2011
How to Cite
Tiengo, A., Mignani, R. P., De Luca, A., Esposito, P., Pellizzoni, A. and Mereghetti, S. (2011), X-ray and optical observations of the closest isolated radio pulsar. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 412: L73–L77. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01009.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 26. Received 2010 December 20; in original form 2010 October 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!