Based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory for the programme 383.B-0632.
Dating the formation of the counter-rotating stellar disc in the spiral galaxy NGC 5719 by disentangling its stellar populations★
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 412, Issue 1, pages L113–L117, March 2011
How to Cite
Coccato, L., Morelli, L., Corsini, E. M., Buson, L., Pizzella, A., Vergani, D. and Bertola, F. (2011), Dating the formation of the counter-rotating stellar disc in the spiral galaxy NGC 5719 by disentangling its stellar populations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 412: L113–L117. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01016.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 13. Received 2011 January 12; in original form 2010 November 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!