Evidence for a black hole in the X-ray transient XTE J1859+226
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 413, Issue 1, pages L15–L19, May 2011
How to Cite
Corral-Santana, J. M., Casares, J., Shahbaz, T., Zurita, C., Martínez-Pais, I. G. and Rodríguez-Gil, P. (2011), Evidence for a black hole in the X-ray transient XTE J1859+226. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 413: L15–L19. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01022.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 31. Received 2011 January 26; in original form 2010 October 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!