The 17-min orbital period in the ultracompact X-ray binary 4U 0513-40
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 414, Issue 1, pages L41–L44, June 2011
How to Cite
Fiocchi, M., Bazzano, A., Natalucci, L., Landi, R. and Ubertini, P. (2011), The 17-min orbital period in the ultracompact X-ray binary 4U 0513-40. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 414: L41–L44. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01051.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 March 21. Received 2011 March 21; in original form 2011 March 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!