Based on VLT service mode observations (Programme 381.B-0728) gathered at the European Southern Observatory, Chile.
Spatial kinematics of Brightest Cluster Galaxies and their close companions from Integral Field Unit spectroscopy★
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 414, Issue 1, pages L80–L84, June 2011
How to Cite
Brough, S., Tran, K.-V., Sharp, R. G., von der Linden, A. and Couch, W. J. (2011), Spatial kinematics of Brightest Cluster Galaxies and their close companions from Integral Field Unit spectroscopy. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 414: L80–L84. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01060.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted 2011 April 5. Received 2011 April 4; in original form 2011 February 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!