The first observation of optical pulsations from a soft gamma repeater: SGR 0501+4516
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 416, Issue 1, pages L16–L20, September 2011
How to Cite
Dhillon, V. S., Marsh, T. R., Littlefair, S. P., Copperwheat, C. M., Hickman, R. D. G., Kerry, P., Levan, A. J., Rea, N., Savoury, C. D. J., Tanvir, N. R., Turolla, R. and Wiersema, K. (2011), The first observation of optical pulsations from a soft gamma repeater: SGR 0501+4516. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 416: L16–L20. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01088.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2011 June 6. Received 2011 June 6; in original form 2011 May 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!