Formation of the Galactic bulge from a two-component stellar disc: explaining cylindrical rotation and a vertical metallicity gradient
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 416, Issue 1, pages L60–L64, September 2011
How to Cite
Bekki, K. and Tsujimoto, T. (2011), Formation of the Galactic bulge from a two-component stellar disc: explaining cylindrical rotation and a vertical metallicity gradient. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 416: L60–L64. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01097.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Accepted 2011 June 16. Received 2011 June 15; in original form 2011 May 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!