Parent stars of extrasolar planets – XII. Additional evidence for trends with v sin i, condensation temperature and chromospheric activity
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 416, Issue 1, pages L80–L83, September 2011
How to Cite
Gonzalez, G. (2011), Parent stars of extrasolar planets – XII. Additional evidence for trends with v sin i, condensation temperature and chromospheric activity. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 416: L80–L83. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01102.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
- Accepted 2011 June 24. Received 2011 June 24; in original form 2011 May 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!