Potential biases in the detection of planetary systems with large transit timing variations
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 417, Issue 1, pages L16–L20, October 2011
How to Cite
García-Melendo, E. and López-Morales, M. (2011), Potential biases in the detection of planetary systems with large transit timing variations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 417: L16–L20. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01111.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 6. Received 2011 July 5; in original form 2011 June 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!