Exact extreme value statistics and the halo mass function
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages L20–L24, November 2011
How to Cite
Harrison, I. and Coles, P. (2011), Exact extreme value statistics and the halo mass function. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 418: L20–L24. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01134.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 16. Received 2011 August 16; in original form 2011 August 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!