Gamma-ray bursts afterglows in magnetized stellar winds
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages L64–L68, November 2011
How to Cite
Lemoine, M. and Pelletier, G. (2011), Gamma-ray bursts afterglows in magnetized stellar winds. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 418: L64–L68. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01144.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 24. Received 2011 July 28; in original form 2011 April 1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!