Detection of radio emission from a nova-like cataclysmic variable: evidence of jets?
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages L129–L132, November 2011
How to Cite
Körding, E. G., Knigge, C., Tzioumis, T. and Fender, R. (2011), Detection of radio emission from a nova-like cataclysmic variable: evidence of jets?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 418: L129–L132. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01158.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 12. Received 2011 September 1; in original form 2011 April 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!