Evidence on the origin of ergospheric disc field line topology in simulations of black hole accretion
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages L138–L142, November 2011
How to Cite
Punsly, B. (2011), Evidence on the origin of ergospheric disc field line topology in simulations of black hole accretion. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 418: L138–L142. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01161.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 18. Received 2011 September 18; in original form 2011 August 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!