Based on observations obtained at the MMT Observatory, a joint facility of the Smithsonian Institution and the University of Arizona.
SDSS J163030.58+423305.8: a 40-min orbital period detached white dwarf binary★
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages L157–L161, November 2011
How to Cite
Kilic, M., Brown, W. R., Hermes, J. J., Allende Prieto, C., Kenyon, S. J., Winget, D. E. and Winget, K. I. (2011), SDSS J163030.58+423305.8: a 40-min orbital period detached white dwarf binary. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 418: L157–L161. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01165.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 28. Received 2011 September 27; in original form 2011 August 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!