The discovery of a debris disc around the DAV white dwarf PG 1541+651
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 419, Issue 1, pages L59–L63, January 2012
How to Cite
Kilic, M., Patterson, A. J., Barber, S., Leggett, S. K. and Dufour, P. (2012), The discovery of a debris disc around the DAV white dwarf PG 1541+651. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 419: L59–L63. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01177.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 14. Received 2011 October 14; in original form 2011 October 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!