KIC 1571511B: a benchmark low-mass star in an eclipsing binary system in the Kepler field★
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages L1–L5, June 2012
How to Cite
Ofir, A., Gandolfi, D., Buchhave, L., Lacy, C. H. S., Hatzes, A. P. and Fridlund, M. (2012), KIC 1571511B: a benchmark low-mass star in an eclipsing binary system in the Kepler field. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 423: L1–L5. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01191.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Accepted 2011 November 10. Received 2011 November 10; in original form 2011 August 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!