Vibrational instability of Population III very massive main-sequence stars due to the -mechanism
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages L34–L38, March 2012
How to Cite
Sonoi, T. and Umeda, H. (2012), Vibrational instability of Population III very massive main-sequence stars due to the -mechanism. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 421: L34–L38. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01201.x
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 November 29. Received 2011 November 24; in original form 2011 October 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!