TeVeS/MOND is in harmony with gravitational redshifts in galaxy clusters
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages L59–L61, March 2012
How to Cite
Bekenstein, J. D. and Sanders, R. H. (2012), TeVeS/MOND is in harmony with gravitational redshifts in galaxy clusters. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 421: L59–L61. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01206.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 9. Received 2011 November 30; in original form 2011 November 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!