Bursty synchrotron intensity variations of Jovian 6-cm radio emissions and Jupiter’s quasi-periodic polar activities
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages L62–L66, March 2012
How to Cite
Lou, Y.-Q., Song, H., Liu, Y. and Yang, M. (2012), Bursty synchrotron intensity variations of Jovian 6-cm radio emissions and Jupiter’s quasi-periodic polar activities. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 421: L62–L66. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01207.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 12. Received 2011 December 8; in original form 2011 April 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!