Positron annihilation as a cosmic ray probe
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages L102–L106, March 2012
How to Cite
Ohira, Y., Kohri, K. and Kawanaka, N. (2012), Positron annihilation as a cosmic ray probe. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 421: L102–L106. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2011.01215.x
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 28. Received 2011 December 27; in original form 2011 November 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!