Probing the neutron star spin evolution in the young Small Magellanic Cloud Be/X-ray binary SXP 1062
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages L127–L131, March 2012
How to Cite
Popov, S. B. and Turolla, R. (2012), Probing the neutron star spin evolution in the young Small Magellanic Cloud Be/X-ray binary SXP 1062. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 421: L127–L131. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01220.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 9. Received 2012 January 8; in original form 2011 December 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!