Evidence for ultrafast outflows in radio-quiet AGNs – III. Location and energetics
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 422, Issue 1, pages L1–L5, May 2012
How to Cite
Tombesi, F., Cappi, M., Reeves, J. N. and Braito, V. (2012), Evidence for ultrafast outflows in radio-quiet AGNs – III. Location and energetics. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 422: L1–L5. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01221.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 9. Received 2012 January 8; in original form 2011 December 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!