NGC 3801 caught in the act: a post-merger star-forming early-type galaxy with AGN–jet feedback
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 422, Issue 1, pages L38–L42, May 2012
How to Cite
Hota, A., Rey, S.-C., Kang, Y., Kim, S., Matsushita, S. and Chung, J. (2012), NGC 3801 caught in the act: a post-merger star-forming early-type galaxy with AGN–jet feedback. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 422: L38–L42. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01231.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 1. Received 2012 February 1; in original form 2011 November 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!