Degeneracy in the characterization of non-transiting planets from transit timing variations
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 422, Issue 1, pages L57–L61, May 2012
How to Cite
Boué, G., Oshagh, M., Montalto, M. and Santos, N. C. (2012), Degeneracy in the characterization of non-transiting planets from transit timing variations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 422: L57–L61. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01236.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 12. Received 2012 January 10; in original form 2011 November 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!