Fast evolving size of early-type galaxies at z > 2 and the role of dissipationless (dry) merging
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 422, Issue 1, pages L62–L66, May 2012
How to Cite
Cimatti, A., Nipoti, C. and Cassata, P. (2012), Fast evolving size of early-type galaxies at z > 2 and the role of dissipationless (dry) merging. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 422: L62–L66. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01237.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 13. Received 2012 January 12; in original form 2011 November 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!