No snowplough mechanism during the rapid hardening of supermassive black hole binaries
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages L65–L69, June 2012
How to Cite
Baruteau, C., Ramirez-Ruiz, E. and Masset, F. (2012), No snowplough mechanism during the rapid hardening of supermassive black hole binaries. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 423: L65–L69. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01258.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 19. Received 2012 February 21; in original form 2012 January 03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!