The radio–far-infrared correlation in the faintest star-forming dwarf galaxies
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages L127–L131, June 2012
How to Cite
Roychowdhury, S. and Chengalur, J. N. (2012), The radio–far-infrared correlation in the faintest star-forming dwarf galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 423: L127–L131. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01273.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 April 9. Received 2012 March 18; in original form 2012 January 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!