NGC 5466: a unique probe of the Galactic halo shape
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 424, Issue 1, pages L16–L20, July 2012
How to Cite
Lux, H., Read, J. I., Lake, G. and Johnston, K. V. (2012), NGC 5466: a unique probe of the Galactic halo shape. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 424: L16–L20. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01276.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 April 25. Received 2012 April 25; in original form 2012 February 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!