Herschel is an ESA space observatory with science instruments provided by European-led Principal Investigator consortia and with important participation from NASA.
Erratum: Herschel/SPIRE observations of the TWA brown dwarf disc 2MASSW J1207334–393254★★
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 424, Issue 1, pages L74–L76, July 2012
How to Cite
Riaz, B., Lodato, G., Stamatellos, D. and Gizis, J. E. (2012), Erratum: Herschel/SPIRE observations of the TWA brown dwarf disc 2MASSW J1207334–393254★. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 424: L74–L76. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01278.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 April 30. Received 2012 April 29; in original form 2012 April 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!