Signs of magnetic accretion in the young Be/X-ray pulsar SXP 1062
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 424, Issue 1, pages L39–L43, July 2012
How to Cite
Ikhsanov, N. R. (2012), Signs of magnetic accretion in the young Be/X-ray pulsar SXP 1062. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 424: L39–L43. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01285.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 10. Received 2012 May 10; in original form 2012 April 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!