Herschel is an ESA space observatory with science instruments provided by European-led Principal Investigator consortia and with important participation from NASA.
Infrared observations of the recurrent nova T Pyxidis: ancient dust basks in the warm glow of the 2011 outburst★
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 424, Issue 1, pages L69–L73, July 2012
How to Cite
Evans, A., Gehrz, R. D., Helton, L. A., Starrfield, S., Bode, M. F., Osborne, J. P., Banerjee, D. P. K., Ness, J.-U., Walter, F. M., Woodward, C. E., Kuulkers, E., Eyres, S. P. S., Oliveira, J. M., Ashok, N. M., Krautter, J., O’Brien, T. J., Page, K. L. and Rushton, M. T. (2012), Infrared observations of the recurrent nova T Pyxidis: ancient dust basks in the warm glow of the 2011 outburst★. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 424: L69–L73. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01289.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 20. Received 2012 May 20; in original form 2012 April 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!