Based on observations obtained with ESO telescopes at the La Silla Paranal Observatory under programme ID 088.D-044 and at the Gemini Observatory which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under a cooperative agreement with the NSF on behalf of the Gemini partnership: the National Science Foundation (USA), the Science and Technology Facilities Council (UK), the National Research Council (Canada), CONICYT (Chile), the Australian Research Council (Australia), Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Inovação (Brazil) and Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva (Argentina), under programme ID GS-2010B-Q-31.
The sudden appearance of CO emission in LHA 115-S 65★
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages L56–L60, October 2012
How to Cite
Oksala, M. E., Kraus, M., Arias, M. L., Borges Fernandes, M., Cidale, L., Muratore, M. F. and Curé, M. (2012), The sudden appearance of CO emission in LHA 115-S 65. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 426: L56–L60. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01323.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted 2012 July 25. Received 2012 July 25; in original form 2012 June 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!