Inhomogeneous accretion discs and the soft states of black hole X-ray binaries
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages L71–L75, October 2012
How to Cite
Dexter, J. and Quataert, E. (2012), Inhomogeneous accretion discs and the soft states of black hole X-ray binaries. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 426: L71–L75. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01328.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Accepted 2012 August 2. Received 2012 July 25; in original form 2012 June 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!