Superluminous supernovae: 56Ni power versus magnetar radiation
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages L76–L80, October 2012
How to Cite
Dessart, L., Hillier, D. J., Waldman, R., Livne, E. and Blondin, S. (2012), Superluminous supernovae: 56Ni power versus magnetar radiation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 426: L76–L80. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01329.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Accepted 2012 August 5. Received 2012 July 2; in original form 2012 May 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!