A correlation between the intrinsic brightness and average decay rate of Swift/UVOT gamma-ray burst optical/ultraviolet light curves
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 426, Issue 1, pages L86–L90, October 2012
How to Cite
Oates, S. R., Page, M. J., De Pasquale, M., Schady, P., Breeveld, A. A., Holland, S. T., Kuin, N. P. M. and Marshall, F. E. (2012), A correlation between the intrinsic brightness and average decay rate of Swift/UVOT gamma-ray burst optical/ultraviolet light curves. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 426: L86–L90. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01331.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted 2012 August 8. Received 2012 August 8; in original form 2012 July 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!