NR is a Jansky Fellow of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO). The NRAO is a facility of the National Science Foundation operated under cooperative agreement by Associated Universities, Inc.
An H I shell-like structure associated with nova V458 Vulpeculae?
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 427, Issue 1, pages L55–L59, November 2012
How to Cite
Roy, N., Kantharia, N. G., Eyres, S. P. S., Anupama, G. C., Bode, M. F., Prabhu, T. P. and O’Brien, T. J. (2012), An H I shell-like structure associated with nova V458 Vulpeculae?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 427: L55–L59. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01344.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted 2012 September 3. Received 2012 September 3; in original form 2012 July 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!