Candidates for detecting exoplanetary radio emissions generated by magnetosphere–ionosphere coupling
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 427, Issue 1, pages L75–L79, November 2012
How to Cite
Nichols, J. D. (2012), Candidates for detecting exoplanetary radio emissions generated by magnetosphere–ionosphere coupling. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 427: L75–L79. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01348.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted 2012 September 4. Received 2012 September 4; in original form 2012 June 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!