A multi-pixel beamformer using an interferometric array and its application to the localization of newly discovered pulsars
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters
Volume 427, Issue 1, pages L90–L94, November 2012
How to Cite
Roy, J., Bhattacharyya, B. and Gupta, Y. (2012), A multi-pixel beamformer using an interferometric array and its application to the localization of newly discovered pulsars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters, 427: L90–L94. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3933.2012.01351.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted 2012 September 11. Received 2012 September 8; in original form 2012 July 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!